View the links below each heading for the document type needed. Please be advised that any documentation sent to the Trustee at the bankruptcy plan payment mailing address in Memphis, TN WILL NOT be received. ALL documentation sent to the Trustee should be sent to the address below:

  • Nancy Curry, Chapter 13 Trustee
  • 1000 Wilshire Blvd., STE 870
  • Los Angeles, CA 90017

You may also FAX or email your documents to:
  • FAX: (213)689-3055
  • Email:

*NOTE: The debtor's name and bankruptcy case number should be listed on ALL documentation sent to the Trustee. Failure to do so may result in documentation not being processed in a timely manner.

If you are unsure what information needs to be included with your documents, you may download the "Bankruptcy Documents" coversheet in the "Downloadable Coversheets for Payments and Documents" section below.