Welcome to the case management portion of this site. Here, you'll find information on how to view the status of a Chapter 13 case, make a plan payment, submit tax returns/refunds, and submit documents to the Trustee.
Please read each section below for more information.
In order to view your case status online, please register with the National Data Center. The NDC is an organization dedicated to helping debtors complete their Chapter 13 Bankruptcy cases. Registration is free and there are no fees for debtors. Please click on the button below for further instructions.
- Attorneys, please click here.
- Requests for a bankruptcy balance payoff amount may only be done in writing via FAX, email, or regular mail. Furthermore, the request can only be made by debtors. Please be advised that any payoff figure from the Trustee is an estimate and will not include any filed claims the Trustee is not aware of, or the interest accrued from such claims.
- To request your balance payoff amount, please send a request in writing and be sure to include your case number, name associated with the case, and/or social security number
- Send your request in writing to the address below:
Nancy Curry, Chapter 13 Trustee
1000 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 870
Los Angeles, CA 90017
- You may email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may FAX your request to: (213) 689-3055